We believe working alongside parents and carers is absolutely crucial to the success of our service. Including parents and carers in our school community is important to our pupils, and the way in which they view their working relationship with our school. We can provide advice and support to parents and carers, advising on parenting issues and we are also able to signpost parents to other services and avenues of support.
- To build resilience and improve behaviour
- To tackle persistent absence
- To give pupils time to talk about issues which affect school behaviour
- To assess pupils' work levels and target problem areas of the curriculum
- To liaise closely with the school and to feed back information
- To keep parents fully informed of pupils’ progress
To assist pupils’ successful re-engagement at school
- It is important that you contact us if your child is unable to attend the school at any time.
- There is a 24 hour Answer Machine.
- If your child has not arrived at the school within 15 minutes of the expected arrival time you will be informed.
Pupils will be expected to be respectful of the building and all equipment.
All pupil belongings will be locked away for safety. Pupils will have no access to them until the end of the day (this includes mobile phones).
Pupils should not bring fizzy/energy drinks into school.
Pupils should not bring cigarettes/tobacco to the school. There is no unsupervised time.
Full school uniform should be worn.